Wednesday 9 April 2008

Beach Graffiti


98 - Beach Graffiti, originally uploaded by North Light.

Ok, so I am going to have to admit that now the hotel is partially open, 4 nights a week, that I really am not achieving my goal of a post a week to my blog! There just does not seem to be enough time in the day.
We are at present busy with a series of 4 night tours, which so far are going very smoothly, and the vast majority of the guests are a pleasure to have.
I am still uptight about our Politicians meddling with licensing laws and alcohol duty, so we'll leave that subject well alone!
The weather, well I hope that last weekend's cold snap is the end of winter, and that we can look forward to a warmer summer than last year, and maybe a few more tourists exploring the beautiful area I live and work in.
The photograph, my photo of the day for the 8th of April, I hope that I don't have to do too many like this, got onto the beach late afternoon, it had started raining on the way to Dunnet, it was raining heavily, there was a biting cold wind, hence I was feeling very unmotivated, considering the circumstance I am very pleased with the result!

No comments: