Saturday 8 August 2009

Captivating Colours


218 - Citrus Reflections, originally uploaded by North Light.

Good news - The hotel is very busy at the moment, Bad News - Not much time or energy for the photography.

A combination of the above, basically very tired at the moment and trying to find a photograph each day whilst not being too repetitive led to a series of photographs in Scrabster Harbour using a long lens, this photograph was one of the results, an abstract photograph of the reflections on Subsea Viking's hull in the water. Am I pleased? Yes, I like the softening of the colours and the photographs I took went some way to re-motivating me.

Now what am I going to find today ..............

3 comments:

Keith Tilley said...

I reckon this one's another winner Jamie. The colours are beautiful. I can imagine a large print of it on the wall in an up-market city gallery.

Neil Tasker said...

You'd get some dicks In Embra just now who'd pay a lotta dosh for that.
Just sayin'.

. said...

WOW! I absolutely love this! :-D