Tuesday 1 December 2009

A Bit of a Landmark


334 - A Bit of a Landmark, originally uploaded by North Light.

I have to say I'm just a little pleased with this one! Taken on the last day of November, with everchanging light it was good to be in the right place at the right time.
It is also photograph number 700 in my "Photo a Day Series", one month to go to complete this year, then embark on one more year! I have the bizarre notion to do 1000, quite mad.

I seem to have been neglecting the blog a bit, over a month since I last blogged, energies have been going in other directions, one of which is now taking shape, but demands a lot more work is my website, having been "Up" for a year I felt it deserved a change, I have also been able to take advantage of some changes which allow me to upload larger images, drop by and have a look, http://www.heilanlight.com/ Comments are welcome.

1 comment:

Keith Tilley said...

Yes I think you have every right to be pleased with this one. The light is beautiful, and I like the contrast of the natural rock and the worked stone of the castle.