Tuesday 19 January 2010

750 Days


19 - History Uncovered, originally uploaded by North Light.

One of my methods of keeping myself motivated is to set myself targets and objectives, ugh I hear you say, a few years ago I would agreed with you, the occasional pat on the back is needed and whilst I'm not a proponent of self congratulation it does have its uses, shear obstinacy will only get you so far!

It seems appropriate that the photograph for this milestone is Dunnet Bay, I never cease to find some interest in this beautiful location, and hence it will always remain a favourite.

2 comments:

PurestGreen said...

Beautiful photo. What are some of your targets and objectives?

North Light said...

Thanks,
I've only set some basic objectives this year, complete the first month, the first quarter, six months, Number 1000 and finally to get to the end!

Objectives, to continue to try and raise the profile of Caithness, improve my photography and complete a third year. After this there will be at least one more specific aim to produce a book at the end of the year, I have a couple of ideas at the moment, we'll see how they evolve.