Tuesday 18 January 2011

17 - January Afternoon


17 - January Afternoon, originally uploaded by North Light.

So, nearly a year since I last contributed to my own blog! 2010 proved o be a long year, too much time spent in front of a computer the majority of which related to the hotel and not enough time spent with a camera and exploring where I live. When you're part of a family business it's important to get the right balance between work and play, something I got very wrong last year, so my one and only resolution for this year is to put that right!

4 comments:

Keith Tilley said...

Hello Jamie, good to see you back. I was wondering what you'd been up to.

P said...

Welcome back, and please keep posting when you can.

Dave Allison said...

For more charming pics of the Heelands see

http://www.muirmatters.co.uk/

Unknown said...

any qualifications for investing. FOREIGN EXCHANGE is also free associated with external control buttons, and typically the investors (participants inside the market) largely determine how
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna
http://192.254.236.33/hobiqq78/
datahk 2019