Tuesday 8 January 2008

Murkle Bay


Murkle Bay, originally uploaded by North Light.

I drive past this bay quite regularly, yet have only taken photographs there twice, the first time was about 18 months ago, and yesterday.
It has always caught my eye, but access and parking are not good or obvious. The light there yesterday was superb, grey clouds in the background, with a low winter sun. So, 2008 is the year to explore this stunning location, and take more photographs here.
The Hotel is now quiet, just spent some time sorting and tidying the walk in freezer, not finished, my feet are too cold to continue! Ironically, the freezer needs to chill down again before I finish the job! The weather outside is very inviting, sunshine with a hard frost, Hopefully the sun will still be out this afternoon, I can then go and investigate Murkle Bay!

No comments: