Thursday 3 January 2008

Woops!


Waiting to be Eaten, originally uploaded by North Light.

I've been found out!
There's me thinking I could just quietly write a bit about my life, it would disappear into the ether on this internet thing, and that would be that.
But no, I should have known, you just can't hide any more.

I've been confused all day, the North Light flickr pages have been much more active than usual, could see no obvious reason and hence had resigned myself to waiting for the stats for the pages, and try and work out where the traffic was originating from.
Just doing a bit of surfing before I go to sleep, as one does, and visit Caithness dot org, scan the page, look a bit harder, clean glasses, no thats definitely the name of my blog, oh s**t what have I been saying in my blog?
No more anonymity, I'll just have to keep some of the thoughts to myself, guess I'll have to be careful with the pictures as well!

So a safe picture of apples and pears, can't be anything controversial about this, can there?

Well, I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year.

No comments: